11.18.2010

Life back in France

Hello,

It's roughly two months that we are back in France. We moved in Antibes mid-october. The house is pretty well set now and were definitely ready to welcome guests :-). We just miss one desk in the second room, I will try to find one this afternoon. I don't have any picture of the house yet and today It's too much rainy (don't worry it won't last long, we're on the riviera, na?).

As you may know, I am teaching assistant for 1st and 2nd year at Saint Raphael. The school is dedicated to web art and design and also web development. Obviously I am working in the part web development where I essentially teach web languages (xml, php, javascripts) and image processing. My students are really keen on design and street art. They gave me this link to what is called a stop motion animation. I found it amazing !

1 commentaire: