Now that we are back in France, we will try to write posts in english for our Japanese friends ;-). (It is also a good exercise for me to maintain english writing...)
We arrived in Toulon a month ago. We spent this first month at my aunt and uncle 's. They live in a small village called Belgentier. The houses are pink and orange with red roof. The walls are covered with flowers.
Belgentier
This month went so fast ! We spend our time running around to settle : Francois found a job in Sophia Antipolis and worked for Nature, I started teaching at Saint Raphael, we went to Lyon to celebrate Nico thirteens, we found a flat in the old part of Antibes (5min walk from the sea), we bought a car, we bought furniture, we received our parcels, I caught a cold, we visited two climbing spots and Francois went diving once.
Antibes
We will move to Antibes next week, just before I take a flight for Taiwan. I will spend one week in Taipei to attend the IROS robotics conference. I might meet some colleague from Rennes and Tsukuba there. I am really eager to see every one again ! During this week, Francois will start his new job in Sophia and spend the first days in the flat. As soon as I am back from Taipei, it looks like I will spend some days in Toulouse and then we will receive our first guests, the Crouzat-Not's familly. The flat is in fact a small village house, with two rooms. It is quite big, so feel free to visit us whenever you want !
In november, everything will be more quiet. Our only missions will be to find the cinemas in Antibes and to register to the city library ;-) and we plan to go to Rennes around the 11th to see the Bretons !


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire